Natural Society reported on Russian biologist Alexey V. Surov who fed Campbell hamsters Monsanto's genetically modified soy for 2 years reached the following conclusions:
- Austrian researchers reporting 4th generation “Frankencorn”-fed mice totally infertile.
- Thousands of dead sheep, buffalo, and goats in India after grazing on GM cottonseed.
- Offspring of mother rats fed GM soy dead within three weeks and recorded smaller sizes.
- Cooked GM soy with up to 7 times the amount of a soy allergen.
- Organ lesions, altered liver and pancreas cells, and changed enzyme levels.
- Excessive cell growth in the stomach lining of GM-potato-fed rats, potentially leading to cancer.